The centre has established an excellant MIL Standard test facility confirming to the requirements of the tests as per 461C, 461D & 461E. The center has got exclusive test instrumentation comprising of various generators, loop antenna, power amplifiers, current probe, and injection probe to perform the tests. The test facilities is been extensievly utilised by the industry serving the defence sector.
- Power Sweep generator (8850-1) is used to conduct, CS101 and CS01 test. It can sweep from 30Hz to 150kHz.
- Damped sinusoidal Generator (9354-1) is used to conduct, CS116 test. It has six BNC connector that generate damped signal 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 1 MHz, 10 MHz & 100 MHz.
- Pulse Generator (9355-1) is used to conduct, CS115 test. It can generate transient of rise time less than 2 nanosecond and bandwidth 30 nanosecond with repetition rate of 30 Hz.
- Broadband Antennas covering frequency ranges from 9kHz to 18GHz such as
- Loop antennae for Magntic Field susceptibility and Emission measurements
- Active and Passive monopole covering the frequency range
- Biconical antennae covering the frequency range 20Mhz to 230MHz
- Logperiodic Antennae covering the frequency range 200MHz to 1GHz
- Biconilog covering the frequency range 20MHz to 2 GHz
- Ultralog covering the frequency range 20MHz to 2 GHz
- Double ridgr horn antenna covering the frequency range 2GHz to 18GHz
- Preamplifiers for emission measurements at low signal levels
- RF power amplifiers of upto 500W for immunity tests
- Audio Amplifiers for low frequency immunity tests.
- EMI Receivers for conducted and radiated emission measurement up to 26GHz.
- Spectrum Analysers
- Current probe 6741 used to test conducted emission noise from 20Hz to 10 kHz whereas LISN, 9223-TS-50-N in the range 10 kHz – 30MHz.
- Spike Generator 7054-1 used to perform conducted transient CS06 with pulse bandwidth of 10µs.
- Contineous Wave Test Generator (CWS500D) used to perform CS 114 with frequency sweeping from 10 KHz-200 MHz.
We also provide design consultancy solution to the customers in compliance with MIL Std. 461 C and E. With vast knowledge base developed over the years and the state-of-the-art test instrumentation and debugging tools, SAMEER-CEM can help you meet the compliance requirement acording to the MIL Std.
MIL Std. EMI/EMC Test Facility Summary
MIL 461 C
MIL 461 E
- Conducted Emission, CE01, Frequency range :60 Hz - 15 kHz (Power leads)
- Conducted Emission, CE02, Frequency range :15 kHz - 15 kHz (Power leads)
- Conducted Emission, CE03, Frequency range: 60 Hz - 15 kHz (Interconnting leads)
- Conducted Emission, CE03, Frequency range: 15 kHz - 15 kHz (Interconnting leads)
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS01, Frequency range: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS06, spike test, Bandwidth: 10µs
- Radiated Susceptibility, RS01, frequency range: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
- Radiated Susceptibility, RS02, 1. power frequency test, 2. Spike Test
- Radiated Susceptibility, RS03, Frequency range: 10 kHz - 18 GHz
- Radiated Emission, RE01, Frequency range: 30 Hz - 50 kHz
- Radiated Emission, RE02, Frequency range: 14 kHz-18GHz (NarrowBand/BroadBand)
- Conducted Emission, CE101, Frequency range : 30 Hz - 10 kHz
- Conducted Emission, CE102, Frequency range : 10 kHz - 10 MHz
- Radiated Emission, RE101, Frequency range : 30 Hz - 100 kHz
- Radiated Emission, RE102, Frequency range : 10 kHz - 18 GHz
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS101, Frequency range : 30 Hz - 150 kHz
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS114, Frequency range : 10 kHz - 200 MHz
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS115, Transient : Rise Time: <2ns, Bandwidth: 30ns
- Conducted Susceptibility, CS116, Damped Sinusoidal Transient, Frequency : 10 kHz, 100 kHz, 10 MHz, 1 MHz, 30 MHz, 100 MHz
- Radiated Susceptibility, RS101, Frequency range : 30 Hz - 100 kHz
- Radiated Susceptibility, RS103, Frequency range : 10 kHz - 18 GHz