The EMC division offers regular training programme of 2-3 days duration. This course aims at imparting knowledge in EMC Design that are practically realizable in the design stage such that the equipment meets EMC Standards for trouble free operation and also for even export. Professionals - R&D Engineers & Managers, Production Engineers, R&QA Engineers Test & Evaluation Engineers will find this programme extremely useful.
Senior Scientists will be the faculty members of the course. They have vast practical experience in understanding solving EMI Problems of various nature and are trained abroad in internationally reputed EMC organisations in USA, Australia and other foreign countries.
Topics covered in these course include:
- Fundamentals of EMI/EMC
- EMC standards & test procedures
- CE Marking
- Electric transients / ESD & their suppression techniques
- Grounding, shielding and bonding techniques
- EMI filter design techniques
- Electrostatic discharge control techniques
- EMC in PCB & interconnections design